To subscribe to the calendar on your mobile device, follow the instructions below.
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch "Accounts & Passwords"
- On the Accounts & Passwords screen, touch "Add Account"
- On the Add Account screen, touch "Other"
- Under Calendars, touch "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- For the Server value, enter the URL for the teacher calendar:
- Touch "Next" in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch "Save" to save the subscription.
In your Google calendar on a real computer:
- Under "Other Calendars" click the Add link.
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the following URL:
- Click "Add Calendar"
- Google will begin to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen.
- Click "Settings"
- Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will remember such as "Charms Calendar"
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar.
- On your phone: Click on "Calendar", then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked.